Paarl Media Job Vacancy for Manager: Technical
Paarl Media which is now known as Novus Holdings is a leader in the print and manufacturing sector. Our core operations comprise of an extensive network of specialised printing and manufacturing plants servicing customers across the continent.
Paarl Media: Manager: Technical
Location: Western Cape
Job Field: Engineering & Mining
Roles and Responsibilities of this Paarl Media Job Vacancy
- Manage and direct Employees in the Technical and Engineering Department and ensure that a high performance driven culture is maintained.
- Implement legislative and organizational safety health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision and availability of cost effective mechanical, electrical and electronic services and management of capital expenditure projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Management qualification will be advantageous.
- Government Ticket – Certificated Engineer.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a mechanical and maintenance environment working within a large machinery and production environment over and above
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to design and to produce various goods and services.
- Sound knowledge of occupational health and safety standards
- Knowledge of printing production and processes would be an advantage
- Knowledge of computers and electronics within a large automated mechanized environment, mathematics and the application thereof.
- Knowledge of financial and business management principles.
Key skills and Competencies
- Analytical and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal
- Strong negotiation and management skills
- Stress tolerance