MTV jobs in South Africa for Graduates (Dancer)
MTV – Last year MTV Breaks launched as a global hunt for the most talented and creative people to come and work with us on the EMA in Scotland. Since then, we’ve invited you to join us at the Isle of MTV: Malta.
But now it’s time for MTV Breaks to touchdown in Africa and bring some of the biggest and most exciting breaks yet. For the first time ever, we’re offering you the chance to come and prove yourself at the biggest music event in Africa – the MAMA 2015. We want four of the most talented young people around to come and help us make the best show in Africa, even better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Durban, South Africa
- We’re looking for our dancer who’ll get to show off their moves on stage.
- To score this life changing opportunity, upload a 15 second clip to Instagram showing us the kind of moves we could expect to see from you in Durban.
- Hashtag your video with #MAMAdancer and tag @MTV Breaks.
To enter you must be:
- Aged between 18 – 26
- Have a valid passport
- Have no Visa restriction for South Africa
- Not already working, professionally in the role
- Able to travel the weekend of 17th – 19th July
To be eligible to participate in the Initiative, entrants must fulfil each of the following criteria:
- Be resident in a country where it is lawful to participate in the Initiative and the Experience in accordance with these Terms (and it is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that he or she may lawfully participate);
- Have obtained parental consent where relevant;
- Hold an Instagram account;
- Where entrants are not resident in South Africa, hold a valid passport and have the right to travel to and enter South Africa (including but not limited to complying with all requirements necessary for obtaining a visa to enter into South Africa) for the purposes and duration of the Experience;
- Not be an employee or immediate relative of an employee of MTVNA, Viacom International Media Networks Nigeria Limited, Viacom International Inc and/or their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this Initiative.
- Each winner will get the chance to come to the MAMA 2015, work as part of the MTV team, and get an industry mentor.
- You might even see your work on-air! We’ll cover travel to the event, and your accommodation – so make sure you’re available across the weekend of the 18th of July, and that you’ve read all terms and conditions.
Application Closing Date: 17th June, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
[button-green url=”http://mama.mtv.com/news/work-behind-the-scenes-of-mama-2015/” target=”_self” position=”left”]apply here[/button-green]
Checkout terms & conditions here