MTN Jobs for Solution Architect PVT & Partners in Roodepoort
MTN Jobs for Solution Architect PVT & Partners. MTN is currently recruiting qualified individuals for the position of Solution Architect PVT & Partners. MTN working conditions are very attractive and inspiring. Interested candidates are advised to apply using the instructions below.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a multinational telecommunications group, operating in 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East. As at the end of December 2006, MTN recorded more than 40 million subscribers across its operations.MTN is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) under the share code MTN and enjoys approximately 37% of market share in South Africa. The company provides voice, data and telemetry offerings and solutions to its 20 million customers in South Africa.
More details of the latest MTN Jobs are shown below:
Job Title: Solution Architect PVT & Partners
Responsibilities for MTN Job
- Ensure customer satisfaction by designing and conceptualising solutions for customers that are deliverable and supportable by the business.
- Submit customer designs and standard pricing to the sales environment which deliver on the “first time right design “principle
- Ensure customer escalations are raised within the correct departments and followed up.
- Support the sales process by providing the best possible technical advice and assistance to customer in the development of Telco based solutions.
- Address the corporate client’s ICT requirements
- Make recommendations upon request from Product to change products and technology to customer requirements by sector.
- Adopt a customer centric approach
- Perform customer presentations and assist with proposals and tenders.
- Prepare technical sales presentation material in consultation with key internal stakeholders.
- Manage customer needs through regular communication during solution implementation.
- Flexibility – Deliver on projects and or presales activities inside and outside of set vertical
- Provide technical input and standard pricing for tenders and proposals in line with Enterprise Business Unit strategy.
- Give input into process development within Solution Architect department and the areas they interact with.
- Design within approved operational limits as per product specifications
- Get approval for non-productised requirements post design and before presenting to sales or customer.
- Provide input to products team for development of new products.
- Maintain the good relationship between Solution Architect team and MTN Group EBU
- Deliver timely business and performance reporting
- Participate in Specialisation and Subject matter expert discipline within product verticals.
Governance and Control measures
- Ensure alignment with Group EBU sales and solutions architects processes
- Strict compliance to relevant policies and procedures
- Reporting on a weekly basis
- Position MTN’s capabilities and products strategically in customer environments.
- Implement key differentiating services and solutions.
- Maintain awareness of the range of products and services offered by MTN in the market.
- Identify and utilize appropriate partners and internal MTN resources in delivering solutions to customer.
- Identify opportunities in customer area to propose MTN’s ICT products and solutions.
- Analyse, develop and implement solutions for optimum ICT sales.
- Obtain information from Sales on revenue usage.
- Monitor product usage.
- Disseminate technical information to entire sales force.
- Provide feedback and critical review.
- Develop and communicate case studies on a project-by-project basis.
- Communicate actively and effectively resolving any potential conflicts that may arise
- Process and Procedure Effectiveness
- Perform needs analysis, client liaison, campaigns and assist with research.
- Act as a library to the sales team with regards to different solutions available in the market pertinent to own client.
- Be a source of knowledge of Network, IP dynamics, data solutions and network integration issues.
- Monitor and control products implemented.
- Develop product and solution specialisation
- Prepare and maintain product documentation.
- Provide project management leadership (project scope and structuring).
- Drive solutions in line with account plans through project management and implementation in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Driving Profitable Growth for MTN Business
- Build, maintain and manage continuous technical relationships within corporate customers and partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Design Solutions which balance the business returns and customer requirements
- Provide input into Account Plans for top customers within verticals, and all customers in Private & Partner verticals.
- Delivering on all Tender requirements, meeting deadlines and support with regards to presenting complex solutions.
- Engage with relevant Product teams to leverage partnerships for complex solutions MTN are not able to deliver.
- Push the boundaries of solution designed within Private & Partner verticals and ensure that MTN EBU is innovative but responsible.
Requirements for MTN Job
Minimum of 3 year degree/diploma ICT Discipline (IT, Telecoms, Engineering, Business Admin)
- Minimum 3 IP and network related experience
- Minimum 2 years Project management experience
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience working within a presales environment servicing customers within Private & Partner sales verticals.
- Strong routing and switch background
- Cisco experience beneficial.
Method of Application for MTN Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for Solution Architect PVT & Partners should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: