MTN Jobs for Co-ordinator, Hyperion Financial Management
MTN Jobs for Co-ordinator, Hyperion Financial Management. MTN is currently recruiting qualified individuals for the position of Co-ordinator, Hyperion Financial Management. MTN working conditions are very attractive and inspiring. Interested candidates are advised to apply using the instructions below.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a multinational telecommunications group, operating in 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East. As at the end of December 2006, MTN recorded more than 40 million subscribers across its operations.MTN is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) under the share code MTN and enjoys approximately 37% of market share in South Africa. The company provides voice, data and telemetry offerings and solutions to its 20 million customers in South Africa.
More details of the latest MTN Jobs are shown below:
Job Title: Co-ordinator, Hyperion Financial Management
Responsibilities for MTN Jobs
- Provide application technical support and training to Hyperion users across the MTN Group.
- Assist in implementing and deploying the Financial Data Quality Management (FDQM) system across the MTN Group of Companies.
- Assist in managing Group operations in changes to their account structures to be in line with Group standards.
- Support technical queries received from operations and Group finance by attending to them or delegating the query to the relevant person.
- Providing and maintaining system access to users (provisioning).
- Assist in creating and maintaining financial and non-financial reports using Financial BI Reporting Studio.
- Assist in training FDQM users across the Opco’s.
- Interface with MTN SA IT / IBM
- Set agreed deliverables as per SLA
- Ensure infrastructure requirements are met
- Administrating HFM and FDQM applications
- Control applications
- Manage metadata structures
- Control security access
- Take ownership of logic rules
- Ensuring application availability to users within the Group
- Perform application reviews according to pre-defined user rights
- Ensure connectivity to application and database for all users as per licensed rights
- Provision of application support and training of Hyperion users
- Resolving technical queries
- Provision of application support and responding to application queries
- Set-up of support function and query logging.
- Generate policies and procedures for fault reporting and query logging
- Development of variable user reporting requirements.
- Develop Analyzer user reports as per predefined user requirements
- Develop / enhance HFM Reports reporting functionality
- Liaison with functional groups as to future application structure changes
- Manage application, logic and metadata changes
Requirements for MTN Jobs
Education: Diploma in Information Systems/ Computer Science
Required Experience for MTN Jobs
- 2-4 years’ experience with financial reporting software
- 2-3 year experience with either Hyperion Enterprise or Hyperion Financial Management and Financial Data Quality Management System
- Visual Basic programming (limited)
Method of Application for MTN Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for Co-ordinator, Hyperion Financial Management should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: