Morecorp Jobs for Recruitment Specialist in South Africa
Morecorp Jobs for Recruitment Specialist. Morecorp is recruiting for the position of Recruitment Specialist. Morecorp offers a very inspiring remuneration package .A very good experience in human resources management is required for this position. Interested candidates are advised to apply.
MoreCorp is the parent company under which MoreGolf and MoreCycle are housed.The group has had various speciality interests over the years which include running, tennis, Information Technology and general consumer goods.As a group its aim is to be a diversified specialist retailer serving several key categories, where its deep retail skills afford us a clear and sustainable competitive position.
More details of the latest Morecorp Jobs are as follows:
Position: Recruitment Specialist
Responsibilities for Morecorp Jobs
- Recruitment for all vacancies in the MoreCorp Group against recruitment targets
- Attract and retain high-caliber qualified talent in line with MoreCorp standards
- Manage candidate attraction and sourcing campaigns
- Proactive coordination with universities and tertiary institutions to attract suitable talent
- Maintain a database of talent for retrieval as and when required – Pipeline
- Seek out and manage recruitment suppliers; and ensure they deliver a consistent quality & cost efficient service to the business.
- Work closely with line managers to deliver recruitment needs
- Execution of pre-screening and face to face interviews for junior and mid-level positions
- Proactive coordination with departments for interviews and follow up to fulfillment of interview process.
- Do ITC checks and criminal check
- Reference checks
- Shadowmatch and Discus
- Submit candidates’ offers and follow up until placement with appropriate documentation
- Continuous follow-up with on-boarding
- Deliver weekly update on recruitment progress
- Update and deliver weekly metrics
- Manage vacancy and candidate records
Requirements for Morecorp Jobs
- Team player who works well under pressure and can achieve targets
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in recruitment with a proven track record of success
- Acquaintance with the local employment market and resources
- Familiar with South African Labour legislation especially as pertains to recruitment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Own transport
- Must be fully aware of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function and act upon it.
- Strong interviewing skills
- Some tertiary qualification would be an advantage
Method of Application for Morecorp Jobs
Please submit your CV to Lizannevb@morecorp.co.za by no later than the close of business on Friday the 14th August 2015.