L’Oreal Jobs for Laboratory Manager in South Africa
L’Oreal Jobs for Laboratory Manager.L’Oreal currently seeks to employ the services of a Laboratory Manager .A very sound knowledge of laboratory management is required for this position. All the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by L’Oréal delegates at the Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit.
L’Oréal, the world leader in beauty, is present in 130 countries on five continents. The group’s mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
More details of latest L’Oreal Jobs are as follows:
Responsibilities for L’Oreal Jobs
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the Quality Control laboratory:
- Manage laboratory staff to ensure optimum output
- Manage training and competence of lab staff to promote growth and improve skill level.
- Manage work flow and planning of all laboratory activities with the help of tools such as 5S and OPTILaB
- Control product release and final decision making.
- Oversee trouble shooting and problem resolution incl NCs; OOS and audits.
- Prepare and analyse relevant data and communicate as required
- Liase with suppliers where necessary
- Manage lab purchases where necessary
- Owner of lab related methods; specs; SOPs and records.
- Involved in audits as required
- Manage all aspects of the equipment in the lab
- Manage pay roll activities.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities in the lab
- Involved in ad-hoc projects as directed and agreed with the Quality Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience for L’Oreal Jobs
- Minimum of 5 years in a FMCG/ Pharma environment, either in
- Quality or Production. Exposure to all aspects in a production environment is highly advantageous.
- Management experience would be beneficial due to the nature of the position.
- Tertiary qualification in a scientific field.
- Demonstrated computer skills specifically MS Excel, including basic data management and analysis and ability to design these tools where necessary.
- Understanding of Quality systems such as ISO9001; GMP or HACCP is required.
Method of Application for L’Oreal Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for Laboratory Manager are advised to apply online by following instructions on the website below: