Latest Tracker Jobs for IT Project Manager- Technology
Tracker Jobs for IT Project Manager- Technology. Tracker is currently recruiting for the position of IT Project Manager- Technology. The position requires relevant good I.T and administrative ability. Tracker offers a very attractive remuneration package. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply online.
Tracker is one of the leading car tracking companies in South Africa. It is also dedicated to offering safety and security to our customers using our precise tracking technology.Tracker SA offers businesses and vehicle owners an extensive range of products and services to ensure safety and the most efficient use of vehicles as possible. Tracker products offers services that include 24-hour online monitoring, historical driver reports and safe-driving notifications.
More details of the latest Tracker Jobs are as follows:
Position Title: IT Project Manager- Technology
Summary of Tracker Jobs
TRACKER requires the services of an IT Project Manager in the Technology department. We require a self-starter with an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate at all levels. The successful candidate will be required to deliver IT programmes and projects to drive business automation and business efficiencies.
Responsibilities for Tracker Jobs
Take a pivotal role in coordinating and delivering IT programmes and projects by:
- Managing project resources, including performance, work quality, leave and delivery
- Developing processes, rules and methodologies to improve existing project management processes and practices within the project office
- Assigning project resources to new project requests
- Identifying project stakeholders and formally launching new project assignments
- Compiling and eliciting approval of project plans
- Collaborating with project teams and other departments to track and execute project plans
- Frequently communicating the status of assigned projects
- Eliciting and managing programme and project risks
- Setting-up and maintaining regular project forums
- Coordinating project transition to analysis, design, development, testing, training and rollout
- Tracking the progress and quality of work being performed by the project team
- Deploying and maintaining project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Communicating ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and developing this attitude in others
- Verifying project success (post review) and coordinating project signoff
Required Skill for Tracker Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Min 5 years business experience with IT projects as a project manager
- Diploma in project management is essential
- Prince II implementation experience advantageous.
- Experience with greenfield products requirement, from conceptualization to industrialization.
- At least 3 years’ experience in one or several of the following areas: IT design, business solution development, IT administration, financial administration.
Method of Application for Tracker Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for Tracker Jobs should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: