Human Capital Group Jobs for Corporate & Commercial Broker
Human Capital Group Jobs for Corporate & Commercial Broker. The Human Capital Group seeks to employ the services of Corporate & Commercial Broker. A very good business sense is required for this position.Interested candidates who meet the requirements should apply
The Human Capital Group is a fully fledged consulting house offering a comprehensive organization and business management advisory service.Human Capital Group is involved in Executive Search,Specialist Search & Recruitment,General Recruitment and Talent Management across the full human capital value chain.
More details of the latest Human Capital Group Jobs are as follows:
Position: Corporate & Commercial Broker
Key Performance Areas for Human Capital Group Jobs
Amongst others the key performance areas will include the following:
- Servicing medium and large commercial accounts.
- Servicing a number of corporate accounts.
- Drafting and issuing policy wording.
- Preparing broking notes for local and overseas markets on medium sized portfolios.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and prevailing regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with Sasria regulations and procedures.
Qualifications for Human Capital Group Jobs
- A matriculation certificate or equivalent.
- FAIS regulatory examinations completed and required credits based on DOFA with the FSB.
- An insurance qualification would be an advantage, example an ACII or progressing towards the achievement of such a qualification.
Required Skills for Human Capital Group Jobs
- Well-developed administration skills.
- A solid understanding and working knowledge of IT platforms, including Microsoft Excel & Word including Eurosys & RISCS system.
- High-level numeracy and solid school- level mathematical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including individual & group communication, influencing and persuading and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- An ability to work independently.
Required Experience for Human Capital Group Jobs
- Proven and solid experience in the short-term insurance industry (at least 6 years – mandatory).
- Proven and solid client facing and client servicing experience in the short-term insurance industry.
- Experience and know-how in respect of all relevant classes of short-term insurance.
- Experience and know-how and a general knowledge of specialty classes of insurance, e.g. aviation, marine, et cetera.
Method of Application for Human Capital Group Jobs
Resumes are invited from all interested candidates. Forward these in word format (in total confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com. Interested parties must please also provide information in respect of their current packages.
Candidates should alert Brian Wasmuth to their application by requesting to connect with Brian on his LinkedIn profile, W Brian Wasmuth.