Goldman Tech Jobs for SAP GRC/ Authorizations Consultant
Goldman Tech Jobs for SAP GRC/ Authorizations Consultant . Goldman Tech South Africa is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for SAP GRC/ Authorizations Consultant . A very good competence in SAP Analysis is required for this position. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, do well to apply.
GOLDMAN TECH RESOURCING focus on the placement of Technical & Technology professionals in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth and Stellenbosch.
The leadership is from Judy de Lange and she and her team have twenty one (21) years Technology Recruitment experience. They are focused on the technology space.
The details of the latest Goldman Tech Jobs are as follow:
Job Title: SAP GRC/ Authorizations Consultant
Overview of Goldman Tech Jobs
The client is a leading Mining company looking for a Senior SAP GRC/ Authorisations Consultant for a permanent position. The successful candidate will be required to lead a team and be responsible for various projects. This position will require travel to various sites.
Requirements for Goldman Tech Jobs
- Optimisation of user access and cross application functions.
- Impact assessment on user access requests.
- Authorisation support for access to applications.
- Responsible for developing Access and Authorisation processes.
- Responsible for ICT Services level compliance management.
- Responsible for developing the Service Level Agreement Reporting.
- Alignment of utilisation with access
- SAP profile management.
- Manage application licenses.
- Manage and optimise all cross application functionality.
- Fraud and risk management.
- Responsible for analysing and resolving incidents.
- Responsible for implementing solution enhancement.
- Responsible for analysing cross application preventative maintenance.
- Effective People Management.
Method of Application for Goldman Tech Jobs
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.careers(at)goldmantech.co.za