Goldman Tech Jobs for Procurement Manager- Sub-Saharan Africa
Goldman Tech Jobs for Procurement Manager- Sub-Saharan Africa. Goldman Tech South Africa is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Manager- Sub-Saharan Africa. A very good competence and knowledge of web development is required for this position is required. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, do well to apply.
GOLDMAN TECH RESOURCING focus on the placement of Technical & Technology professionals in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth and Stellenbosch.
The leadership is from Judy de Lange and she and her team have twenty one (21) years Technology Recruitment experience. They are focused on the technology space.
The details of the latest Goldman Tech Jobs are as follow:
Position: Procurement Manager- Sub-Saharan Africa
Summary of Goldman Tech Jobs
The client of mine within the Plastic Packaging Industry has an exciting position available in Gauteng for a passionate Procurement Manager who has over 10 years’ experience – so why not kick start your career now just in time for 2014…
Requirements for Goldman Tech Jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Years related experience
Responsibilities for Goldman Tech Jobs
- Manage contracts and agreements
- Develop relationships within the Plastics Packaging and SME value chain
- Develop and communicate raw material forecasts and assist Bottlers in developing their business plans
- Knowledge of and ability to articulate to senior management the benefits of supporting cross-functional objectives to achieve the business plan
- Knowledge of procurement, industry and business best practices to guide thought leadership and ensure effective procurement strategies
- Knowledge of products/services (e.g. PET resin, Injection moulding, blow moulding)
- Knowledge of sources for competitive analysis including supplier and industry data to build competitive intelligence, inform business planning and optimize decision-making.
Method of Application for Goldman Tech Jobs
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful