G4S Vacancies for Planner-G4S Cash Solutions in South Africa
G4S Vacancies for Planner-G4S Cash Solutions. G4S seeks to employ the services of a Planner-G4S Cash Solutions. A very good business sense is required for this position. G4S provides a save working environment, and a very attractive remuneration. Interested candidates are advised to apply.
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S makes a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. G4S is proud of the role they play in securing your world. With strong market positions in developed and developing markets complementing global outsourcing trends, G4S has a sustainable growth strategy. G4S strategy for enhanced growth consists of the following key components.
More details of the latest G4S Vacancies :
Responsibilities for G4S Vacancies
- The applicant must have knowledge of Pretoria and surrounding towns
- Fully conversant with ISO Quality Management and its requirements as well as CIT Policies and Procedures
- E Viper training
- CIT operations and scheduling is essential
Qualifications for G4S Vacancies
- SIRA Grade A certification and registration
- Previous experience of five years or more
- Computer literate
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Customer focussed
- Must have Control room experience
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application for G4S Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates for G4S Vacancies are advised to apply online by following the instructions on the website below: