Euroland Management South Africa Job Offer for Executive assistant to ceo
Euroland Management is a provides training, contract and permanent staffing solutions. We ensure productivity in various industries by providing our client’s with talent management program. Join our team today, apply for the vacancy below.
Euroland Management South Africa: Executive assistant to ceo
Job Field: Secretariat
Roles and Responsibilities of this Euroland Management South Africa Job Offer
- Provide overall secretarial and governance services, originating and distributing minutes of meetings, preparation of documentation, presentations, official letters and communiqués.
- Enhance the CEO’s productivity through the day to day management of his diary and screening of calls thereby ensuring that his time is well managed.
- Facilitate the professional coordination of events and the management thereof from start to finish.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming visitors, guests, suppliers and clients ensuring that they are professionally welcomed and that refreshments are provided timeously.
- Maintain records and information in accordance with company policy, ensuring it is appropriately managed, filed, accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate international and local travel for the CEO and any other parties as required by arranging and facilitating all travel bookings including the administrative management thereof.
- Create a positive experience and atmosphere through the professional engagement with both internal and external contacts, including dealing with direct enquiries in a courteous manner.
- Ensure that all activities in the area of responsibility are compliant with company specific regulations.
At least 10 years secretarial and administration experience
Key skills and Competencies
- Secretarial support
- Administrative control
- Record and document management
- Client communication
- Event and travel management
- Communication skills
- Collaboration skills
- Client orientation
- Building value based relationships
- Quality work with attention to detail
- Organisational skills