CWM Jobs for Production Support Analyst, Teradata
CWM Jobs for Production Support Analyst, Teradata. Come What May Recruitment(CWM) currently seeks to employ the services of a Production Support Analyst. The position requires a high level of intuition and analysis. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply .
CWM Recruitment is a specialist ERP staffing solution company. CWM Recruitment sprovide both permanent and contract staff. Our areas of speciality include SAP, Oracle Financials, JDE, Pastel Evolution and Microsoft Dynamics.CWM has highly experience team of recruiters and administrators to ensure the highest level of service.
Details of the latest CWM Jobs are as follows:
Position: Production Support Analyst, Teradata
Duration: 12 months
Description of CWM Jobs
A production support analyst is responsible for the maintenance, support, and operations of the software applications. This includes ensuring functionality and usability of the software applications are aligned with the organization’s priorities and enabling the company employees to do their work effectively. The Production Support Analyst is responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements. He or she will also be accountable for performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operations tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications. Some programming and debugging duties will be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot and fix programmatic issues
Key Responsibilities for CWM Jobs
- Create, maintain, and support Teradata architectural environment for Enterprise and Appliance systems
- Implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the data warehouse
- Implement data models and database designs; data access; and resolve database performance, database capacity and other data issues.
- Monitor long running report queries to optimize reports and the database structures that support the reports
- Support multiple Teradata systems including the enterprise data warehouse, data marts, development, test, disaster recovery, and production.
- Manage/Monitor system performance, including workload management and throttling
- Interact with business users and understand business requirements when issues arise
Qualifications for CWM Jobs
- IT relevant qualification
- 2+ years of database knowledge
- Strong SQL writing and debugging SQL
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication
- Expertise with standard data warehouse, DBMS and Teradata specific concepts, best practices and procedures.
Method of Application for CWM Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for CWM Jobs should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: