Please register to apply for this job.
7 Nov 2015
Blackbird Group Job Vacancy for ASP.net and C# Developer
Blackbird Group is a reputable investment holding company and financial services group with its location in Cape Town, South Africa. We currently need a qualified personnel to fill the vacant position below.
Blackbird Group: ASP.net and C# Developer
Location: Western Cape
Job Field: Information Technology
Roles and Responsibilities of this Blackbird Group Job Vacancy
- Writing of stored procedures and database objects
- Design and develop web applications using ASP.NET/MVC & Microsoft SQL Server.
- Perform maintenance of existing code.
- Follow agreed development processes and methodologies.
- Draft technical specifications based on functional specifications (when required).
- Learn new technologies (when required) through self-learning.
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects that are not limited to the technologies listed in this document.
What we offer in return:
- Salary: Basic + Benefits
- Free Healthcare
- Pension fund
- Relaxed and enjoyable environment
- Fun days
- Dress up days
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Minimum 4 year development experience (mid to senior developer)
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Working experience with Window Services and API’s
- Object orientated design of systems
Key skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills & good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment
What will be to your advantage?
- Experience in mobile application development/MOBI
- Experience in software development within the financial industry
- Working experience with Oracle