Armstrong Appointments Jobs for Instructor– Portuguese Speaking
Armstrong Appointments Jobs for Instructor– Portuguese Speaking. Armstrong Appointments seeks to employ the services of a Instructor – Portuguese Speaking. The candidates are expected to have very competent in teaching Portuguese. Attached to this position is a very attractive and competitive remuneration.Interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply
Armstrong Appointments is the Award Nominated Recruitment Agency that specializes in Executive and Specialist Skills Recruitment both nationally and internationally.The team of internationally trained, specialist executive recruitment consultants headed by Managing Director, Sharon Armstrong, are qualified to deliver the ultimate in client and candidate services to specific sectors.
More details of the latest Armstrong Appointments Jobs are as follows:
Position: Instructor – Portuguese Speaking
Salary: R32 000 Basic + Benefits, Other, Pension, Health Insurance/Medical Aid,
Qualifications for Armstrong Appointments Jobs
- Degree in Education discipline or equivalent experience – University Degree
Experience/Criteria of Armstrong Appointments Jobs
- Relevant work experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in a position working with Dealers.
- Experience in training and development area involved in activities such as instruction, needs assessments, curriculum, development, and other such related training and development work.
- Marketing experience.
- Project management experience.
- Internal or external industry specific experience.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese – will be interviewed in Portuguese
- Will travel once a month into SADC countries
- Competencies and Attributes critical to individual and organizational success.
- Planning Thoroughly
- Speaking with Impact
- Listening to Others
- Focusing on Customers
- Developing Oneself
- Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Effective writing skills, including grammatical usage, persuasive copy and style.
- Knowledge of Learning and Development process including areas such as instructional skills, presentation skills, needs assessments, adult learning theory, curriculum development and other such related knowledge and skills.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- Ability and good knowledge of computer programmes.
- Knowledge of products and services offered by the appropriate area of responsibility.
Responsibilities for Armstrong Appointments Jobs
- Delivers training to channel partners, Company employees and customers.
- Extensive travel may be required to deliver training to fulfil the unit’s requirements for both Central and South Africa.
- Adapts, researches, and develops content and training materials and activities for training programs and other related training activity.
- Distributes/shares training information with appropriate Dealers, Company personnel, and customers. Assists and supports the Dealers, Company personnel and customers regarding content and delivery.
- Researches various topics through self-development in order to improve individual expertise in both training subject matter/content and delivery skills.
- Constructs and maintains training aids and equipment, classroom exercises, simulations and practice exercises.
- Documents training curriculum for Instructor Guides, maintains and updates Instructor Guides. Continually evaluates the effectiveness of the course by meeting its objectives during delivery and from evaluations. Makes appropriate changes to course materials and delivery of contents.
- Utilizes knowledge of training to promote training products, training systems and training materials.
- Responsible for classroom/training event administration (acquiring roster, taking enrolment) and communicating results to appropriate personnel or system.
- The ideal candidate for these positions should possess the following competencies, technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful individual performance of essential functions.
Method of Application for Armstrong Appointments Jobs
Interested candidates for Instructor – Portuguese Speaking should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: