AECOM Job Vacancy for Skills Development Facilitator
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Skills Development Facilitator
Job Field: Human Resource
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
Skills Development Facilitation
- Plan, consult, complete and submit accurate Annual Training Report/Workplace Skills Plan (ATR/WSP) for business entities;
- Track skills levies to ensure accurate receipt of Mandatory Grants from SETA; ensure correct posting by Finance to entities;
- Apply for PIVOTAL and Discretionary grants, track grants due and received, document and report on quarterly basis;
- Liaise with the business stakeholders to determine training needs (needs Analysis);
- Partnering and liaising with the CETA SETA for all matters pertaining to skills development;
- Attend, participate in and represent the business in all SETA-related workshops and sessions, including Stakeholder Forum meetings;
- Sound knowledge of the Skills Development Act, SETA frameworks and related legislation;
- Conduct research on Learnerships to be implemented; and
- Continuous updating of training information on the internal AECOM systems
- Own the full Internal Training Process;
- Build a workable relationship with the various stakeholders in the process (Training Providers, Business Units, HRBPs (HR Business Partners), Internal resources, etc.);
- Assist with Induction of new employees;
- Present Learning & Development Presentation during Induction sessions.
- Provide a professional consulting service to employees regarding AECOM systems and the administration of Performance Management objectives.
- Act as a first line of support during the Performance Management cycle.
- Provide an accurate support service in respect of capturing and maintaining training related data on the AECOM Systems.
- Provide monthly reporting to the Business.
- Coordinate, plan and prepare records for the Skills Development section of the companies’ BBBEE scorecard.
- Manage Quarterly reporting and providing feedback to the business.
- Report on Employment Equity figures (Skills Development section only) as per Department of Labour requirements.
- Drive the Skills Development agenda in Employment Equity and Skills Development Committees / Forums
- Administer bursary and study schemes;
- Execute processes and programs related to acquiring and sourcing of bursary candidates.
- Complete related administrative tasks, including reporting on a monthly basis;
- Comply with Learning & Development policies and procedures;
- Ensure statutory and legal compliance;
- Support line management and employees on general Training matters.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a qualified and registered Skills Development Facilitator for a large company (+1000 staff).
- Degree / Btech / NDip in a related field.
Key skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in training and development arena.
- Strong administration skills are a must.
- Ability to communicate professionally (verbal and written) with all levels of people in the business and the SETA; customer-focused
- Ability to plan and manage projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- Ability to use initiative and develop workable solutions to challenges and situations;
- Sound knowledge and experience in dealing with the BBBEE scorecard on Skills Development;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel to SETA-related workshops/meetings – valid driver’s licence with own vehicle