AECOM Job Vacancy for Senior Public Transport Planner
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Senior Public Transport Planner
Job Field: Administrative
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Management of projects and general financial monitoring of projects,
- Execution of projects that can range from:
- Integrated Transport Plans,
- Provincial Land Transport Frameworks,
- Drafting of Policy and Regulations,
- Planning/designing of public transport facilities,
- Liaison with bus companies & mini-bus taxi associations,
- Data gathering (surveys on vehicles, at public transport facilities),
- Feasibility studies,
- Designing public transport services for tender purposes etc,
- Compilation of proposals and tenders,
- Client liaison and marketing,
- Applying the AECOM Quality Management System (QMS) in all work,
- Overseeing the development and training of junior personnel.
- At least 10 years experience in the public transport planning field specifically.
- Minimum B degree,
- Preferably Honours in Transport Planning/Engineering,
- Should be able to effectively utilise Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Projects.
Key skills and Competencies
- Ability to plan and execute work independently,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Dedicated to deliver correct and accurate work – attention to detail,
- Good communication and presentation skills,
- Good report writing skills.