AECOM Job Vacancy for Senior Graphic Designer
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Senior Graphic Designer
Job Field: Telecommunications
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- The visual elements of a proposal summarise processes, structures and ideas that are presented in the text. To improve the quality of AECOM’s proposals and related presentations, a dedicated graphic designer is required to provide assistance to the Work Winning (Bids and Proposals) unit, while working collaboratively with the Marketing team to ensure brand and design consistency.
- Create high impact graphics (proposals, PowerPoint presentations, printed hand-out materials/leave behinds, brochures, graphs, charts, photographic montages, posters, and other art work) for use in the bidding process, in line with corporate identity and visual branding requirements.
- Establish and maintain library of images and photographs for use in proposals.
- Format and layout of proposal documents, integrating text and graphics while accommodating AECOM brand guidelines (primarily using InDesign)
- Manage the production process for large proposal production, digital printing requirements, electronic transmission, printing, cutting, lamination, binding and other production details associated with bid documents.
- Assist in maintaining an intranet-based information and/or graphic storage facility related to proposals.
- Work of visual identity across all printed material in line with the Global Brand Identity
- Lead and Manage the local graphic design team with Marketing and Communications Lead
- Design all regional templates in line with the Global Brand Identity
- Work with local and global teams
- 7-10 years as a Graphic Designer
- Knowledge of the document / print-based environment
- Experience in preparing graphics and templates for proposals will be an advantage
Key skills and Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of desktop publishing software (e.g. InDesign)
- Graphics programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint). Ability to work using style sheets, with a focus on maintaining the principles of the corporate brand.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC