AECOM Job Vacancy for Senior Engineer: Electrical
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Senior Engineer: Electrical
Job Field: Engineering & Mining
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Electrical Engineering design in the Building Services sector
- Lighting, Small Power, Distribution Boards, Low Voltage & Medium Voltage Sub Stations.
- Lighting Calculations, Electrical Load Calculations, Cable Sizing, Voltage Drop Calculations
- Interfacing of designs with other disciplines e.g. structural, architectural, mechanical
- Handling full scope of electrical projects from conception to close-out
- Implementing and ensuring of compliance to company quality management system
- Use of international and local design standards and codes of practice
- Liaison with Clients and other consultants
- B.Eng/B.Sc Elec Eng with post graduate qualification preferential
- Pr Eng
- Minimum 5 year experience.