AECOM Job Vacancy for Registered Senior Quantity Surveyor
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Registered Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Field: Construction
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Carrying out the normal duties and functions which occur within a professional Quantity Surveying office. Additionally assisting in the management of the office. These duties and functions include, inter alia: –
- Preparing estimates of construction projects
- Acting as project leader in the following ‘internal projects’: –
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, including carrying out and supervising measurement of Quantities.
- Administration of cost control of construction projects
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts
- Presenting the practice at meetings, including at Management level
- Working in conjunction with Directors in ensuring that basic office rules and procedures are adhered to
- Complying with the requirements of the ‘Continuing Professional Development System’ as administered by the Association of South African Quantity Surveyors.
- Attending and taking part in all in-house seminars and workshops
- Continuing the development of computer literacy and skills
- Ensuring compliance with the firm’s quality management systems, including establishing a full knowledge of the quality and practice manuals.
- BSc Quantity Surveyor.
- Professional Registration – Pr.Qs.
- Minimum 5 years experience.