AECOM Job Vacancy for Quantity Surveyor
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Quantity Surveyor
Job Field: Construction
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Under the supervision of a registered Quantity Surveyor, carrying out the normal duties and functions which occur within a professional Quantity Surveying office. These duties and functions include, inter alia: –
- Preparing estimates of construction costs
- Measurement of building quantities for bill preparation and final accounts
- Drafting Bills of Quantities
- Site visits and site measurement
- Preparing valuations for issue of interim payment certificates
- Assisting with cost management of construction projects
- Preparing and concluding final accounts
- Complying with basic office rules and procedures
- Complying with the procedures laid down by the Association of South African Quantity Surveyors regarding obtaining registration. lt is expected that registration will be obtained at the earliest possible date.
- Attending all in-house seminars and workshops
- Obtaining the required computer literacy and skills
- Working in conjunction with other staff.
- Ensuring compliance with the firm’s quality management systems, including establishing a full knowledge of the quality and practice manuals.
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying Honours
- Registered as candidate with SACQSP
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
Method of Application
- Posted by: latestjobsinnigeria
- Company: AECOM
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Abia - Abuja - Adamawa - Akwa Ibom - Anambra - Bauchi - Bayelsa - Benue - Borno - Cross River - Delta - Ebonyi - Edo - Ekiti - Enugu - Gombe - Imo - Jigawa - Kaduna - Kano - Katsina - Kebbi - Kogi - Kwara - Lagos - Nasarawa - Niger - Ogun - Ondo - Osun - Oyo - Plateau - Rivers - Sokoto - Taraba - Yobe - Zamfara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting jobs - Administrative jobs - Agriculture jobs - Audit & Finance jobs - Aviation Jobs - Banking jobs - Construction jobs - Consulting jobs - Database Administration jobs - Education jobs - Engineering & Mining jobs - Fashion & Modeling jobs - Finance jobs - Government jobs - Graduate jobs - Human Resource jobs - Information Technology jobs - Insurance jobs - International Agency jobs - Legal jobs - Manufacturing jobs - Media & Publishing jobs - Medical & Healthcare jobs - NGO jobs - Oil & Gas jobs - Sales & Marketing jobs - Secretariat jobs - Security & Safety jobs - Student / Undergraduate jobs - Telecommunications jobs - Tourism / Hospitality jobs - Transport / Logistics jobs - Web design / Programming jobs
- Tags: AECOM
- Job expires in: Endless
569 total views, 2 today