AECOM Job Vacancy for Project Administrator (Bellville, Cape Town)
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Project Administrator (Bellville, Cape Town)
Location: Cape Town
Job Field: Administrative
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Scan and save all relevant project information to the network drive. These include completed reports and bid documents
- Update and maintain approved sub-consultant list for the sub-sector. Information to be forwarded to IMS. Not required to register with F&A
- Keep and maintain records for auditing. Each project to be provided with a checklist and maintained by the EMA
- Arrange for collection of all documents (project and tender) and petty cash when required.
- Assist with document compilation (writing, editing, binding, etc.)
- Issue document and drawing delivery/collection notes for all projects
- Register to be standardised through AECOM. Gaelen Wright will manage drawing register.
- Circulate and maintain projects list in order to update salesforce data (Michelle de Klerk only)
- Assist PM/PMA with preparing meeting agendas, attendance register and supporting material for distribution to attendees
- Booking of meeting rooms and providing refreshments/catering where applicable
- Draft meeting minutes when requested
- Arrange all travel and accommodation for all staff
- Update and maintain sub-sector staff register
- Ensure that the sub-sector CV’s are updated every six months (January and July)
- Maintain network folder
- Scan leave forms and save to the network folder and forward original to HR
- Provide relevant information to new staff and ensure a welcoming environment
- Ensure that all timecards are entered timeously before the weekly deadline
- Assist with completing and submitting training applications
- Keep training record list up to date
- Ordering any office entertainment, food, etc.
- General assistance (birthday calendar, telephones, electronic diaries, etc.)
- Maintain and update all relevant information in the electronic library
- Manage information on the network drive (e.g. correct use of folders, etc.)
- Paper filing where applicable
- Assist General Assistant with issuing of stationery when required
- Arrange any courier requirements where applicable
- Ensure that vendors for external training and other services are registered with F&A
- Follow-up on payments to vendors for external training
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management will be an advantageous.