AECOM Job Vacancy for Interior Designer/Space Planner
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Graduate: Interior Designer/Space Planner
Job Field: Database Administration
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Must be able to verify floor plans,
- Be competent in all stages of the interior design process
- Skills must include space planning and conceptual design
- Must be able to run a project from concept design through design coordination
- Must prepare mood boards, sample boards, presentations
- Understand construction and its influence on design.
- Design and selection of furniture, furnishings & coordination regarding lighting and way-finding
- Recognised qualification in interior architecture or interior design.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
Key skills and Competencies
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work both independently and in a team
- Be able to work in structured multi-disciplinary environment
- Be able to work in a BIM environment in terms of coordination with other disciplines
- Proficient in Revit 2015
- Proficient in photoshop
- 3d presentation skills beneficial