AECOM Job Vacancy for CAD Operator (Geometric)
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: CAD Operator (Geometric)
Job Field: Database Administration
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and government drafting standards.
- Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting.
- Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
- Maintain, support and operate associated plotters and printers
- Perform drawing and technology research.
- Coordinate with designers, technicians and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to obtain a DOD security clearance and work in a secure environment.
- Explain drawings to construction teams and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary.
- Interpret specifications.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed.
- Occasional travel may be required for this position.
- Certificate from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 6 years experience,
- 3 years experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office and
- 3 years experience in Geometric Road Design,
- Knowledge of Civil 3D will be an advantage
Key skills and Competencies
Energetic, hard working, self motivation, willing to work extra mile.