AECOM Job Vacancy for Accounts Payable Clerk – Secondary Payer
AECOM partners with various communities, clients etc globally with a set objective to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. Professionals are currently needed to join our team in making sure that our set objective is achieved.
AECOM: Accounts Payable Clerk – Secondary Payer
Job Field: Accounting
Roles and Responsibilities of this AECOM Job Vacancy
- Reconcile VENDORS on the Accounts Payable list;
- Up-scan Vendor invoices into Markview;
- Follow up and resolve Markview invoices in workflow;
- Match payments made and reconcile bank statements to Oracle Bank reconciliation;
- Make payments to Vendors using EFT batch uploads and single EFT payment methods to Local South African and international vendors;
- Liaise with Bank;
- Create and update Vendor Masterfile’s with updated Vendor information.
- Appropriate degree, or diploma in administration or finance would be an advantage.
- 5 years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Experience in bank reconciliations;
- Experience in Vendor (supplier) reconciliations;
- Experience in EFT payments using both batch and single payment methods.
Key skills and Competencies
- An organised person with clear planning and prioritising skills to ensure high volumes of payments are made within limited time;
- Organised, Accurate and Detailed persons to ensure reconciliations are done on accurately and on time;
- Require good communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to obtain and provide accurate information to prepare, complete reconciliations and ensure only valid authorised payments are processed