ACI Worldwide Jobs for Snr Solution Architect in South Africa
ACI Worldwide Jobs for Snr Solution Architect.ACI Worldwide is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Software Engineer. This position position requires relevant experience in software engineering. ACI Worldwide offers a very competitive and attractive. Interested and qualified are advised to apply.
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. We process $13 trillion in payments and securities transactions each day, processing transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks. More than 90 billion times each year, ACI solutions process consumer payments.
More details of the latest ACI Worldwide Jobs are as follows:
Position: Snr Solution Architect
Job Description for ACI Worldwide Jobs
- Responsible for the overall solution design “in-project” to ensure that what ACI delivers meets the customer’s business requirements, is fit for purpose, and will deliver the customer’s planned ROI.
- Owns the relationship of the customer’s ACI solution to ACI’s own Product roadmap and reference architecture, and helps to ensure the long-term sustainability of the solution by positioning Product modules wherever possible instead of customizations.
- Engaged in the full lifecycle of the project, from pre-sales to transition to H24 by review of all key deliverables in the life of the project.
- The Solution Architect will receive handover from the Solution Consultant via the Solution Scope document, and will have a reviewing role in the Requirements Gathering phase (owned by the BSA).
- Will be involved in reviewing any Impact Assessments required in the project, and will take responsibility for the integrity of the overall proposed solution design, bearing in mind the customer’s real business need.
- Inter alia, will review design documents, Master Test plans, integration strategy, training strategy, deployment plans etc in order to ensure that the project successfully meets its objectives.
- The Solution Architect needs to understand the customer’s business issues, and be able to take a leading role in the preparation and presentation of business focused solutions with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and improving customer satisfaction
Responsibilities for ACI Worldwide Jobs
- Serves as the primary interface and liaison with customer/clients at a functional and technical level over the lifetime of the project. Reviews, and evaluates customer needs. Defines and provides appropriate solutions.
- By review of the key deliverables in the Requirements phase, ensures customer’s requirements are appropriately defined and agreed upon.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the artifacts defined to gather client/prospective client requirements.
- Serves as subject matter expert for assigned product areas. Develops and maintains an in-depth understanding of assigned ACI product plans and road maps. Continues to broaden ACI product knowledge.
- Develops and maintains in-depth understanding of customer/prospective customer business processes and needs.
- Approves design documents and test cases to ensure business requirements specified are developed with quality, and will meet customer demands.
- Assists sales and sales support teams in building client proposals, responding to RFI/RFPs, assisting with sizing questionnaires, and like documents
- Facilitates innovation in the solutions offered by ACI, by leveraging existing Product modules and known codebase. Typically this may take the form of transferring innovative ideas from one project to another, and to Solution Consultants / Product Management for advantage in other prospective customer situation
Highly Desired Qualifications for ACI Worldwide Jobs
- 7+ year Postilion technical experience(Implementation and Dev)
- Solution Architect or Business Analyst experience.
Method of Application for ACI Worldwide Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for Senior Software Engineer should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: