Abengoa Jobs for Senior Financial Legal Counsel in South Africa
Abengoa Jobs for Senior Financial Legal Counsel. Abengoa currently seeks to employ the services of a Senior Financial Legal Counsel. This position requires a very good financial acumen. Abengoa offers a very good remuneration package.Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply .
Abengoa (MCE: ABG) is an international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainability in the energy and environment sectors, generating energy from the sun, producing biofuels, desalinating sea water and recycling industrial waste.
More details of the latest Abengoa Jobs are as follows:
Position: Senior Financial Legal Counsel
Responsibilities for Abengoa Jobs
The Task and Responsibilities would be assisting the South African Legal Department based in Cape Town with:
- Structured Finance Transactions;
- Evaluation of Finance Term Sheets;
- Identifying risk in commercial agreements and providing appropriate advice;
- Assist with negotiations with potential lenders and funders;
- General advice and assistance with Project Agreements including:
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Assisting Legal Department with regard to Drafting of Project Documents including request for proposals in terms of the Department of Energy’s renewable energy program;
- Assisting with compliance and enforcement of Project Agreements;
- Provide support for Project Bid Submissions and Financial Close of Projects;
- Assist with statutory compliance;
- Maintenance existing projects with regard to Equity and Capital increase;
- Assisting with local legal services to South African subsidiary business units such as commercial law queries ,lease and employment queries;
Desired Skills and Experience for Abengoa Jobs
- Training: Educational Background
Experience for Abengoa Jobs
- An attorney with 4-7 years experience.
- Value experience in large scale infrastructures construction, project finance and/or banking as lawyer in a Private Company, Bank or Law Firm.
- Languages: High level in English and Afrikaans (be able to read, write and converse on business level).
- Other Skills: Organized, punctual, affinity for Commercial and Business Law, ability to work under pressure, be able to multitask and prioritize, ability to be pro-active and deal with high volume of divergent tasks;
Method of Application for Abengoa Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates for Senior Financial Legal Counsel should apply online by following the instructions on the website below: